Skip to main content

Talk:Inyo and Mono Craters

Talk:Inyo and Mono Craters

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

For Googlebot: Mono Craters, Inyo Craters

Mav, nice page! ... but the USGS LVO calls this the "Mono-Inyo Craters". See [1][2][3] (the last being particularly cool, maybe we should use it here?)

Should we rename the page?

I should also dig out my photos of Wilson Butte and/or Obisidian Dome. What would be better -- the USGS volcanic history image, or a photo of one of the domes? -- hike395 04:20, 20 Sep 2003 (UTC)

Thanks! I kinda like the Mono-Inyo Craters name, but I saw it after I created the page. Move away. Photos would be better displayed in the main part of the article and the volcanic history image could either be a media link or a centered displayed image at the end of the article. --mav 05:48, 24 Sep 2003 (UTC)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obol (coin)

Jacques Rancière

2000–01 California electricity crisis