Skip to main content

User:Drernie

User:Drernie

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Hi, I'm Ernie Prabhakar. In 2003 we moved from Cupertino to Elk Grove, California (outside Sacramento) where my wife is doing a medical residency in Family Medicine. We joined a Vineyard Movement church plant here, then switched to Harvest Church. In the summer of 2006 we moved back to Santa Clara where my wife is working for Camino Medical Group.

I was trained as a high-energy physicist, first worked as a management consultant, and am currently employed as the Mac OS X marketing manager for Apple Darwin, open source, and open standards. To make sense of all this I started dabbling in economics and political theory, which led to my founding a think tank on Radical middle philosophy. I discovered the Wikipedia to be the most useful source of information on voting systems and philosophy, so I decided to start contributing articles about topics in my area of interest.

Projects[edit]

Vote.svgThis user is a member of WikiProject Politics.

Articles[edit]

My primary pages of interest are:

I've also authored minor articles on:

I'm eventually hoping to create articles on:

(unless someone beats me to it)

External Links[edit]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Obol (coin)

Jacques Rancière

2000–01 California electricity crisis